Change Leadership. Accelerate Your Business Recovery
Data People, Inc.
Our customers are business owners and executives, just like you, in need of an Aftershock Strategy!
Momentum to Create Reality with New Concepts
We bring clarity to your objectives, focus on your priorities, and communicate change for maximum effect.
Are your objectives clear?
Business recovery? Talent disruption? Cash flow? Behavioral challenges? Operational inefficiencies? Customer retention? Digital transformation?
Data-Driven Confidence for Change Excellence
Business disruption demands customized solutions, not template solutions to maintain your business and address operational impacts. Future-state operating plans from big consulting firms are good when planning, however, the demand is now. You need experience, expertise to assess your business, listening to your immediate needs and providing the change leadership guidance for those on the front-line servicing your customers.
Experience shows that opportunity costs are significantly impacted when unexpected change is occurring, directly impacting revenue, results and business operations. Focus on facts from quick assessments and restart your business.
Act now to build your strategy for your unique business with our discovery assessment aftershock recovery map.
- Change agent: disrupts the status quo to create additional value
- Problem solver: identifies people dynamics and roadblocks, improve workflows focused on value
- Independent insight: momentum to achieve goals, quickly by asking the 5 why's
- Strategic and Tactical: leveraged six-point change leadership B.O.L.D.E.R. assessment
Verified data, unique to your business, tell a story of opportunity.
- Refocus your people with a vision and a sense of urgency (talent retention)
- Streamline operational inefficiencies and create responsiveness
- Build customer success and loyalty (change resistance)
- Apply technology based on common-sense (speed of change)
Our deep-dive analysis starts with our B.O.L.D.E.R. framework and the question of Why? integrated into our three-step common-sense discovery, solution, and execution process.
Bob Smyth, President
His expertise and ability to analyze the business objective and provide financial, technical, contracts, and business critical information made this a successful endeavor. Bob is a “go-to” person and I look forward to engaging him and Data People in future strategic ventures without hesitation or equivocation. Bob is a truly invaluable asset.
...as a partner, together with his ability to identify and resolve significant strategic and value-based challenges, were crucial components that contributed to the initiative’s success
"Financial cost analysis and vendor comparative analysis has enabled our company to effectively achieve multi-million dollars in operational transformation savings."